Payment methods in Hong Kong

1. Pay by PPS

Residence Fees can be made by funds transfer from any designated bank account in Hong Kong using a touch-tone phone or via the PPS website Please call 18011(English) & 18013(Cantonese) for bill registration and 18031(English) & 18033(Cantonese) for bill payment. 

Merchant: Chu Hai College Student Affairs Office
Merchant code: 6568
Bill Type: 01 Dormitory Related Fees
Bill Number:
Payment number on Debit Note (8 digits)


  1. Please be aware that merchant name should be  Chu Hai College Student Affairs Office, not Chu Hai College of Higher Education
  2. Please DO NOT use your student number as payment number
  3. Please DO NOT use your mobile number as payment number
  4. Please DO NOT use your own payment number when you pay for other residents
2. Internet Banking Payment Service

Registered users of the e-banking services can make payment via the websites of local bankers.

Category: Education Institution / Post-secondary College
Merchant: Chu Hai College Student Affairs Office
Bill Type: 01 Dormitory Related Fees
Bill Number:
Payment number on Debit Note (8 digits)
3. Pay by Cashier Order

Residence Fees can be paid by cashier order and made payable to「HONG KONG CHU HAI COLLEGE

Please write down your name, student number and contact number on the back of the cashier order for identification. 


Payment methods outside Hong Kong

1. Flywire

Chu Hai College of Higher Education accepts payments from outside of Hong Kong SAR through Flywire.
By making your payment with Flywire, you can pay securely from almost any country/region and any bank, typically in your local currency, as well as:

  • Track your payments from start to finish
  • Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions 24/7 

Depending on your remitting country/region, Flywire offer multiple payment options which currently include:

  • Domestic Bank Transfer
  • UnionPay
  • Alipay
  • eBanking
  • Visa
  • MasterCard 
  • American Express
  • PayPal

Though Chu Hai College of Higher Education and Flywire do not charge a fee for this service, students are reminded to note the cost differences in their local currency under different payment options before confirming a payment.

To get started, go to the payment page below and select the country/region from which funds will be sent:

If you need any help or further information on payment via Flywire. Please refer to the Flywire Payer Guide or visit Flywire Help for more information on:

  1. Customer Support Hotline and Email
  2. Tutorial Videos
  3. Frequently Asked Questions
2. Bank Draft Payment

Payment can be made by bank draft issued by a bank outside Hong Kong. The bank draft should be in Hong Kong Dollar drawn on a bank of Hong Kong in favour of「HONG KONG CHU HAI COLLEGE」. Please write your name and student number at the back of the bank draft for identification.



  • Please retain the above payment reference number/receipt as proof of payment.
  • Different payment channels have different cut-off times and the cut-off time is at the discretion of each such payment channel. Please ensure that Chu Hai College of Higher Education receives your payment on or before payment due date.
  • For payment made by cashier order/bank draft, you can bring the copy of debit note to Cashier Counter (1/F, East Building) to complete the payment during the office hours or send it to "Finance Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong". Please email the scanned copy of debit note, cashier order/bank draft and receipt from the mailing company to us with your student number, name and nature of payment at Please ensure sufficient mailing time and postage to make delivery in order.