- A recognized Bachelor degree, or an equivalent qualification
- An applicant, seeking admission on the basis of a qualification from a university or institution of which the medium of instruction and/or the language used in examinations is not English, shall satisfy one of the following minimum language requirements:
- a score of 79 in internet-based test or 550 in paper-based test of TOEFL: or
- an overall score of 6.0 in IELTS; or
- a minimum level 6 of the College English Test (CET); or
Applicants should upload the following documents to the Admissions System.
Please bring along the original or a certified copy from the issuing authority of the following documents to your admissions interview for verification:
One recent passport-size photo;
Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport;
An official transcript or a certified copy sent directly to the Admissions Unit in a sealed envelope by the issuing university to the following address:
Admissions Unit [MA in Arts Tech and Digital Communication]
E102, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong
- Photocopy of Degree Certificates^.
^ Applicants with degrees from universities in Mainland China are required to provide:
- a certified copy of Degree Certificate (學位證書) and Graduation Diploma (畢業證書) issued by a central unit (e.g. Registry or equivalent) of your home institution; and
- the latest Online Verification Report of Higher Education Qualification Certificate (教育部學歷證書電子註冊備案表) issued by the CHESICC (學信網) or CDGDC (學位網).
The College may request for an Assessment Report issued by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained, if necessary.
- Photocopy of English Proficiency Certificate for qualifications obtained from an institution of which the medium of instruction is not in English, if applicable
Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation by email.
Non-refundable application fee of HK$300 for local applicants or HK$600 for non-local applicants for each programme.
For payment methods, please visit the Finance Office webpage.
Tuition Fee for 2023/24AY
2023/24 Academic Year
One-year full-time: HK$135,000 payable in two instalments.
Two-year part-time: HK$135,000 payable in four instalments (local applicants only).
Tuition fees are the same for local students and non-local students. Students taking more than the minimum credits required for graduation will be charged on a per-credit basis.
Local applicants: 22 December 2022 to 30 June 2023
Non-local applicants: 22 December 2022 to 30 June 2023 (First come first served)