Chu Hai College of Higher Education
The 71st Commencement
Notice to Graduands
- The 71st Commencement will be held on 7 August 2021 (Saturday) on campus. The undergraduate session will be held from 10am to 12noon while the postgraduate session will be held from 2pm to 4pm. The ceremony will also be streamed online.
- Details of the ceremony will be made available in late July via email and on the College website (Graduation Ceremony https://www.chuhai.edu.hk/graduation-ceremony).
Attendance, Academic Gown and Guest Tickets
- If you wish to attend the graduation ceremony, please confirm your attendance, guest number and gown arrangements via the following link by 13 July 2021 (Tuesday): https://forms.gle/9LHVpQAYdGWQ1kAu6.
- Graduands attending the graduation ceremony are required to wear a full set of academic gown. Please refer to Appendix A1 for arrangements about academic gown purchase and rental
- To avoid mass gathering during the COVID-19 pandemic, each graduand may only invite two guests to attend the ceremony. Only guests with tickets will be allowed to enter the ceremony venue.
Collection of Degree Certificates
- The degree certificates will be available for collection from 2:30pm on the day of graduation.
- Before collecting your certificate, please ensure that you have settled all outstanding fees owed to the College.
- For details about degree certificate collection, please visit: https://www.chuhai.edu.hk/transcripts-and-certification.
Precautionary Measures against COVID-19
- In view of the COVID-19 development, the precautionary measures outlined below will be in place:
- Registration at the main entrance is required.
- Your body temperature will be taken at the main entrance before registration. Anyone with a temperature of 37.8C or above or with presence of respiratory symptoms will not be allowed to enter the campus.
- Before entering the College, please use hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Participants are required to wear a surgical mask throughout their stay on the campus.
- Please avoid crowd gathering . It is advisable to maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meter from others.
- Graduands and guests concerned with one or more of the following conditions should refrain from attending the ceremony:
- have travelled outside Hong Kong within 14 days before the day of ceremony;
- are still within the compulsory quarantine period;
- are living with family members/persons who are confirmed cases of COVID-19; or
- are still waiting for test results of COVID-19 compulsory testing on the day of the ceremony.
The above measures are subject to update depending on the latest directions and requirements announced by the Centre for Health Protection and other relevant bureaux and departments of the HKSAR Government.
7 July 2021