A Bachelor’s degree of this College, or equivalent qualification, in the relevant field of study; and meeting one of the following English language proficiency requirements:
- holding a degree from any institution where the medium of instruction is English; or
- having scored Level 3 in English in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE); or
- having attained one of the following scores:
- TOEFL: paper-based test not lower than 550; internet-based test not lower than 79;
- IELTS (Academic Paper): total score not lower than 6.0;
- CET6: score not lower than 430;
- Or equivalent.
Applicants should submit the following documents to the Admissions Unit of the College.
Please bring along the original or a certified copy from the issuing authority of the following documents to your admissions interview for verification:
1. Completed Application Form
- A completed application form duly signed by the applicant
- One recent passport-size photo
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport
2. Academic Transcript
An official transcript or a certified copy sent directly to the Admissions Unit in a sealed envelope by the issuing university to the following address:
Admissions Unit [MSc in Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Construction and Management)]
102, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong
3. Degree Certificates
Photocopy of Degree Certificates^.
^ Applicants with degrees from universities in Mainland China are required to provide:
- a certified copy of Degree Certificate (學位證書) and Graduation Diploma (畢業證書) issued by a central unit (e.g. Registry or equivalent) of your home institution; and
- the latest Online Verification Report of Higher Education Qualification Certificate (教育部學歷證書電子註冊備案表) issued by the CHESICC (學信網) or CDGDC (學位網).
The College may request for an Assessment Report issued by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained, if necessary.
Name of 2 referees with their email addresses in support of your application
5. Proof of English proficiency (if applicable)
Photocopy of English Proficiency Certificate for qualifications obtained from an institution of which the medium of instruction is not in English
6. Proof of working experience (if applicable)
Letters of proof from employers
7. Proof of professional membership (if applicable)
Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation by email.
Non-refundable application fee of HK$300 for local applicants or HK$600 for non-local applicants for each programme.
For payment methods, please visit the Finance Office webpage.
Tuition Fee for 2022/23AY
2022/23 Academic Year
One-year full-time: HK$120,000 payable in 2 instalments.
Two-year part-time: HK$120,000 payable in 4 instalments (local applicants only).
Tuition fees are the same for local students and non-local students. Students taking more than the minimum credits required for graduation will be charged on a per-credit basis.
Local applicants with good recommendation letters from their employers may be eligible for scholarships up to an amount of 50% of the total tuition fee.
Commencement of Study
Students may choose to begin studying the programme in September 2022 (Fall Intake) / January 2023 (Spring Intake). For more details, please visit the Departmental website.
For Fall Intake, 2022/23 Academic Year: applications closed
For Spring Intake, 2022/23 Academic Year
Local applicants: 1 August 2022 to 14 November 2022
Non-local applicants: 1 August 2022 to 3 October 2022
How to Apply
Tel: 2972-7200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org