Faculty of Business
Dean (Ref: BS/Dean/CHC)
|Description:||The Dean is expected to provide strategic leadership to the Faculty development, enhancing the quality and reputation. He or she will also be responsible for enhancing the Faculty’s numerous and close ties with a wide variety of academic and professional organizations, both locally and internationally. The position carries the status and title of Professor.|
|Requirements:||(1) a PhD degree in Business or relevant discipline
(2) Substantial full-time teaching experience at tertiary institutions, in which at least 5 years of high-level administrative and managerial experience, preferably in private university;
(3) Strong competency in managing human and financial resources, budgeting, staff recruitment, and alumni relations;
(4) Good knowledge of local and overseas higher educational environment;
(5) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
(6) Good networks in both academic and the profession at regional and international levels
|Application:||Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.