OBOR Research Institute
|Key Responsibilities||(1) Undertake teaching for two Master Progammes in International Relations and International Business Management for Belt and Road Countries;
(2) Assist in programme/curriculum design, academic quality and programme development;
(3) Conduct and engage in research and high-level consultancy;
(4) Undertake academic and administrative duties; and
(5) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Institute or his delegate.
|Skill & Qualifications:||(1) Applicants should have a doctoral degree in a relevant discipline and excellent communication skill and/ or senior management experiences in the financial industry;
(2) Applicants should have solid experience in teaching and a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research or Belt and Road Countries;
(3) Applicants should have good networks in both academia and the profession at regional and international levels (especially in Belt and Road Countries)
|Closing Date:||Consideration of applications will continue until the position is filled.|
|Application||Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.