Department of Accounting and Banking
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor (Ref: ABA/AP/CHC/2044)
|Responsibilities:||(1) Undertake teaching at undergraduate/postgraduate levels;
(2) Teach subjects in Accounting courses, including but not limited to Financial Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, and Accounting Information Systems;
(3) Assist in design, preparation and revision of syllabuses, teaching materials and assessments for courses;
(4) Provide assistance in programme/curriculum development;
(5) Liaise with professional bodies;
(6) Conduct research that leads to publications in rigorously refereed reputable journals;
(7) Organize and engage in scholarly activities;
(8) Perform academic and administrative duties; and
(9) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Dean or his/her delegates.
|Requirements:||(1) A PhD degree in Accounting or related disciplines;
(2) Professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent;
(3) Excellent presentation and teaching skills, as demonstrated by Higher Education teaching experience or other relevant experience;
(4) Strong communication and language skills in both English and Putonghua; and
(5) Evidence of research abilities is preferred.
|Closing Date:||Consideration of applications will commence on 13 December 2020 until the position is filled.|
|Application||Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: email@example.com], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.