- A Bachelor’s degree of this College, or equivalent qualification, in the relevant field of study; and meeting one of the following English language proficiency requirements:
- holding a degree from any institution where the medium of instruction is English; or
- having scored Level 3 in English in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE); or
- having attained one of the following scores:
- TOEFL: paper-based test not lower than 550; internet-based test not lower than 79
- IELTS (Academic Paper): total score not lower than 6.0; OR
- Holding a professional membership of relevant disciplines plus substantial relevant working experience. Admissions through this route will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable application fee of HK$300 for local applicants, or HK$600 for non-local applicants.
(Please refer to the Finance Office webpage (https://www.chuhai.edu.hk/tuition-application-and-other-fees) for details of payment methods).
Admissions for Semester 1 of 2021/22 Academic Year:
First round for local applicants: 26 February 2021;
Second round for local applicants: 30 July 2021
First round for non-local applicants: 26 February 2021
Second round for non-local applicants: 30 April 2021 (extended to 30 July 2021)
Admissions for Semester 2 of 2021/22 Academic Year:
Local applicants: 30 November 2021
Non-local applicants: 15 October 2021
One-year full-time: Total of HK$110,000 payable in two instalments.
Two-year part-time: Total of HK$110,000 payable in four instalments over two years (for local applicants only).
Local applicants with good recommendation letters from their employers may be eligible for scholarships up to an amount of 50% of the total tuition fee.
Commencement of Study
Students may choose to begin studying the programme in September 2021 / January 2022.
For more details, please refer to the departmental website.
Applicants should submit the following documents to the Admissions Unit of the College:
Admission Unit [MSc in Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Construction and Management)],
E102, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong.
1. Completed Application Form
- A completed application form duly signed by the applicant
- One recent photo (photo size: 1.5 inch)
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport
2. Academic Transcript
An official transcript or a certified copy sent directly to the Admissions Unit in a sealed envelope by the issuing university to the following address:
Admissions Unit [MSc in Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Construction and Management)]
E102, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong
3. Degree Certificates
Photocopy of Degree Certificates^.
^ Applicants who obtained degrees from universities in Mainland China are required to provide:
- a certified copy of Degree Certificate (學位證書) and Graduation Diploma (畢業證書) issued by a central unit (e.g. Registry or equivalent) of your home institution; and
- an Online Verification Report of Higher Education Qualification Certificate (教育部學歷證書電子註冊備案表) issued by the CHESICC (學信網) or CDGDC (學位網).
The College may request for an Assessment Report from the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained, if necessary.
Name of 2 referees with their email addresses in support of your application
5. Proof of English proficiency (if applicable)
Photocopy of English Proficiency Certificate for qualifications obtained from an institution of which the medium of instruction is not in English
6. Proof of working experience (if applicable)
Letters of proof from employers
7. Proof of professional membership (if applicable)
Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation by email.
(Please bring along the original or a certified copy from the issuing authority of all relevant documents to your admissions interview for verification.)
Tel: 2972-7200 | Email: email@example.com