From early 1960s, our graduates have been making significant contributions to the growth of Hong Kong economy in each decade successfully transforming Hong Kong from a base of labour intensive production, import and export, shipping and transportation, manufacturing, finance and banking services to a well-known centre of logistics, finance and professional services.
As a result of the regional economic boom, there was a significant demand for business professionals in Hong Kong and our College had helped nurture a large number of students to meet the needs of the economical growth.
Throughout the years, the Business Administration Department in our College has been serving as a provider of quality education. The Department is determined to continue this mission of nurturing our graduates to fuel the rapidly growing economy of Hong Kong.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
|Title of Programme||Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)|
|Host Department||Department of Business Administration|
|Mode of Attendance||Full-time|
|Normal Duration||4 Years|
|Credits Required for Graduation||123 Credits|
- Knowledge on the best practices of responsible business
- An all-round education with emphasis on a wide range of skills and competencies such as leadership, communication, and effective resources utilization to meet the challenges of the ever-changing global business environment
- Preparation for better employability to develop career goals in general managerial positions in various business-related fields such as human resources, sales and marketing, finance, and IT
- Strong analytic skills in managing small, medium and large business organizations
- Solid theoretical knowledge on business and management to pursue post-graduate study or research
- An environment to nurture a good sense of professional ethics, social responsibility and commitment
- Adequate knowledge and skills in using advanced technologies related to business applications.
- Articulate knowledge and skills of business and management disciplines that support lifelong learning and professional development
- Integrate business and management disciplines in order to develop competitive perspectives of local and global business dynamics
- Recognize the importance of business ethics and social responsibility
- Apply theoretical business knowledge to solving practical managerial problems
- Demonstrate effective use of oral, written and technology-supported communication skills both individually and in groups
- Demonstrate critical thinking and effective leadership skills
- Offer Integrated Management, Human Resources, Marketing and Business disciplines as a foundation
- Train students in law and ethics, alongside Chinese and international business disciplines
- Keep the programme aligned with the trend of globalization and everchanging business environment