Check-in Arrangement (2017-18 Term 2):
Residence Period: 22 January 2018 to 27 May 2018
Check-in Date: 22 to 23 January 2018
Check-in Time: 10 a.m. 12 n.n & 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Check-in Venue: Student Affairs Office (E105)
- Students not checking in by 5 p.m. 26 January 2018 without prior notice will be treated as self-withdrawal.
- No authorized check-in will be allowed.
Room and bed place assignment:
Results of room and bed place assignment (students with rental paid) will be released while checking in. Request for room or bed place swapping will not be entertained unless special condition.
Application for early / late Check-in:
Application for early or late check-in with a sound reason and supporting documents shall be filed 5 working days before the scheduled check-in dates to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Personal Belongings to be prepared for Check-in
1. Rooms are fully furnished. Each resident is assigned one bed, a mattress, a wardrobe, a desk and a chair.
2. You may refer to the Packing Checklist below:
· Beddings, e.g. pillow and pillowcases, sheets, bed quilt and quilt cover
· Towels, e.g. face cloths and bath towels
· Pajamas and slippers
· Clothes hangers and laundry basket
· Hair Dryer
Bad Weather Arrangement
If a black rainstorm signal or typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted at 8:00 a.m. on the scheduled check-in day, the check-in procedures will be postponed to the next working day after the signal is cancelled.
Parking (For Check-in & Check-out)
Residents using vehicles or hired vans are allowed to enter into campus area only for temporary drop off / pick up.
Resident should read the following procedures and do the check-out as scheduled.
1. Pack or dispose all your personal belongings in the bedroom and the pantry (i.e. storage in kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator) before leaving.
2. Clean up the bedroom thoroughly e.g. floor, desk, bookshelf, wardrobe, pedestal, etc.
3. Remove any decoration or furnishing or posting on the door and inside the room.
4. Collect all your personal belongings in the Common Room (D101b), the Laundry Room (D101a) and your pigeon-hole mailbox at D101.
5. Dispose of garbage into a lidded bin properly. Residents shall carry and dispose of any bulky wastes to 1/F the dormitory’s dumping and collection point.
1. Report check-out, return the Resident Card, door and pedestal keys, A/C remote control (if applicable) in person at the scheduled check-out period and location.
2. Resident will be accompanied by duty staff to the room for inventory check at the scheduled check-out period. Should there be any damage or loss of room inventory found, relevant penalty charges will be deducted from residence deposit.
1. Any unattended personal belongings will be cleared and disposed when found after 3 working days following the check-out date without further notice. The College is not liable to any loss or damage.
2. Please bring along the original receipt of residence deposit to the Registrar’s Office (E102) for the collectionof residence deposit in cash (HKD) starting from the 16th working day following the check-out date. If any damage of the room inventory is found, the refund of residence deposit will be notified in due course.