Accredited Associate Degree / Higher Diploma from local educational institutions. Equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holders may apply for Advanced Standing. For details, please visit the Advanced Standing webpage.
Application Documents Required
Please bring the original copy of the following documents to your admissions interview for verification:
1. A completed application form duly signed by the applicant;
2. One recent passport-size photo;
3. Hong Kong Identity Card and its photocopy;
4. Transcript, certificates and their photocopies;
5. Recommendation letter from the applicant’s school (if applicable);
6. A non-refundable application fee of $200 for local applicants or HK$500 for non-local applicants.
Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation by email.
How to Apply
Local Students: 31 August 2022
Non-local Students (excluding Mainland students): 29 April 2022
Tuition Fees for 2022/23 Intake
Year 1 & Year 2: HK$ 69,210 per year in 2 instalments.
Year 3 & Year 4: HK$ 74,225 per year in 2 instalments.
Year 1 to Year 4: HK$ 90,000 per year in 2 instalments.
Admissions Scholarships and Bursaries for Local Students
For scholarships, bursaries, and financial assistance from the Hong Kong Government, please click here.