Accredited Associate Degree / Higher Diploma from local educational institutions. Equivalent qualifications will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holders may apply for Advanced Standing. For details, please visit the Advanced Standing webpage.
Applicants should bring in person the following documents to the Admissions Unit of the College:
1. A completed application form duly signed by the applicant;
2. One recent passport size photo;
3. Hong Kong Identity Card and its photocopy;
4. Transcript, certificates and their photocopies;
5. Recommendation letter from the applicant’s school (if applicable);
6. A non-refundable application fee $200. Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation by email.
For 2020-2021 Degree Programmes (4-year programmes)
- Year 1 & Year 2: HK$ 69,000 per year (HK$ 34,500 for each instalment for each academic semester)
- Year 3 or above: HK$ 74,000 per year (HK$ 37,000 for each instalment for each academic semester)