Please indicate your post preference in the application documents and send CV with a cover letter to the Person-in-Charge of the Recruitment and Selection Committee, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, Yi Lok Street, Riviera Gardens, Tsuen Wan, NT.
Library System Officer (Project) (Ref.: 15-LIB-SO-AD)
The appointee will be responsible to the Librarian and will carry out duties involving systems management in connection with a 12-month Project.
(a) analyze user requirements, perform system design, development, testing, implementation and related system support tasks; (b) work with member libraries to set up a remote access environment; (c) report and troubleshoot problems with vendor’s technical support; (d) assist in the development of the Library Homepage which features a network of linked electronic resources; (e) perform duties at weekends and in the evenings, if required; and (f) perform other duties as assigned by the Librarian or his/her delegates.
Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract. Renewable subject to mutual agreement and good performance.
Fresh graduates will also be considered. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send CV with recent photo and cover letter to the Person-in-Charge of the Recruitment and Selection Committee, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, Yi Lok Street, Riviera Gardens, Tsuen Wan, NT.
(Please quote the reference number)
IT Technician (Ref.: 16-IT-TN)
(1) To provide daily technical software/hardware supports, installation, upgrade, repair for college end user;
(2) To arrange IT/AV equipment setup and usage with users for their requests;
(3) To perform troubleshooting problem solving on-site;
(4) To prepare hardware/software inventory, training materials and IT documentations;
(5) To update college/departmental various webpage; and
(6) To take on any IT-related duties and projects assigned by IT Team.
(1) Diploma or Degree with major in Computing / Information Technology / Computer Science or related disciplines
(2) Knowledge of Windows environment (PC/Server), Mac environment (OS X), Networking (AD, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, TCP/IP, Samba);
(3) Good team player with good problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
(4) Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Requirements as Advantages:
(1) Minimum 1-2 years of solid experience in user support;
(2) Knowledge of networking equipment such as Switch, Switch, Wireless AP;
(3) Knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes; and
(4) Experience on operating school's IT/AV equipment would be an advantage.
Until the position is filled.
Fresh graduate and applicant with less experience will also be considered.
Analyst Programmer (Ref.: 16-IT-AP)
(1) Coordinate with different departments or stakeholders. Converts their requirements to service requests;
(2) Web System development and maintenance;
(3) Server maintenance including upgrade, update and backup;
(4) Technical Support for staff and students; and
(5) Network infrastructure maintenance.
(1) 4 years’ experience or above in software development
(2) Degree in Computer Science, IT and / or related disciplines;
(3) Experience in JAVA 7 EE, JSF 2.2, Java Mail, Managed Bean, XML, JNDI, Glassfish, NetBean IDE, Ubuntu Server, SLES Server, Mac OS X Server, Apache2 HTTPD Server, PHP, MySQL, PHP modules (php-ldap, php-md, fpdf and etc.), WordPress;
(4) Experience in Google Apps, GADS, OpenLDAP, OpenVPN, KVM, LVM, IBM Blade Server, Lotus Notes Domino 9 administration and support;
(5) Experience in Windows, web browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
(6) Experience in computer hardware and wireless setup;
(7) Experience in Fortinet firewall products;
(8) Related certificates are preferred;
(9) Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese; and
(10) Self-motivated and work under limited supervision.
Fresh Graduate or candidates with less experience may be considered as Programmer.
Interested parties please send your CV with availability, current and expected salary to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the reference number)